2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my new 1.8es millano red civic yesterday and love it:) was sad to leave my 07 vivid blue behind:( love the auto lights and wipers the stop/start and the key fob window and wing mirror operation. will post more pictures soon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
got my new 1.8es millano red civic yesterday and love it:) was sad to leave my 07 vivid blue behind:( love the auto lights and wipers the stop/start and the key fob window and wing mirror operation. will post more pictures soon.
Nice looking car... You mention the auto lights, some have said that when on auto and lights off, the DLR lights also go off, is this correct for you?

·
Ex Honda Tractor driver!
162 Posts
Well done on the new car, is that an accessory grille?

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got the grille and fuel door cap added extra. auto lights work fine dlrs come on all the time when it is in off position and stay on until dusk in auto setting then they go off and the dims and parkers come on.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
i got the grille and fuel door cap added extra. auto lights work fine dlrs come on all the time when it is in off position and stay on until dusk in auto setting then they go off and the dims and parkers come on.
Gerry, thanks for confirming operation of the DRL's...

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks well mate really needs bigger and wider wheels but so do most 8th gens :D

sent from my phone
i priced the 17 inch radiums and they were going to cost me €2200 extra!! and the 18inch apparently dont fit the 1.8 es, they only fit cars that come with 17inch wheels as standard.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
i priced the 17 inch radiums and they were going to cost me €2200 extra!! and the 18inch apparently dont fit the 1.8 es, they only fit cars that come with 17inch wheels as standard.
ALL Civic wheels fit all Civics !

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
take a look at the bottom line from the brochure i would have tought all wheels fitted too, mabe it an emmissions thing??
Your dealer is talking crap

In any case don't buy from them

New (8th. gen) 17" Honda wheels can be found for £400 / £500 a set

Ditto 1st. class tyres

And you'll have a set of 16" to sell !!!

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
and if the 17s dont fit from 8th gen (which they should ) you can always sell them back on!

·
The D is for Dave
280 Posts
take a look at the bottom line from the brochure i would have tought all wheels fitted too, mabe it an emmissions thing??
I reckon that's because 18" wheels are only an option on the EX-GT, which comes with 17" as standard.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts