2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Great. Enjoy. BLACK is best.

Do the badge and your Avatar match up or am I missing something?

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
Well the car isn't a 1.4 unless he's spent a lot of money making it look like the larger car; So must be a mis-selection.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
A few 'spots' from me.....what's the covers around the rear discs in aid of?? Mine doesn't have those.....and, is the 1.8 badge on the back, and the C Sport decals on the side standard fare over there in Belgium??

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dont kerb the alloys!

Kerbed my alloy on a NHB the other night and a new wheel is £194.77 from a honda dealer... What a rip off!

Going to pay £55 quid to have it made like new.

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
A few 'spots' from me.....what's the covers around the rear discs in aid of?? Mine doesn't have those.....and, is the 1.8 badge on the back, and the C Sport decals on the side standard fare over there in Belgium??
I have the 'covers' on my 1.8 EX, don't know if they are just trims or if they function as stone guards :confused:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
de avatar is wrong
my car is a civic 1.8 sport
de sport decals on the side is done by me
de badge on the back olso
the covers around the discs are standard

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Looks sweet :) well done , i was wounder what the metal bits on the discs were too? maybe stone guard or to help with heat transfer .

·
Registered
17 Posts
nice.... :) i will have my 1,8 sport nhb in may 2007. if everything goes well. loooonnggg wait. :(
When I ordered my silver 1.8 sport about three weeks ago I had possibility to choose also a black one. I chose silver one. And the delivery time should be only about one month. I should get car at the beginning of the December. I managed to get one of those unsold cars which are coming at ship two times a month from England.

Some dealers have cars to sell quite quickly so you have not wait so long. But if want some special model etc. you have to wait very long.

At least Veho Espoo had three weeks ago one NHB Sport unsold. You should ask there if you don't want to wait so long.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
When I ordered my silver 1.8 sport about three weeks ago I had possibility to choose also a black one. I chose silver one. And the delivery time should be only about one month. I should get car at the beginning of the December. I managed to get one of those unsold cars which are coming at ship two times a month from England.

Some dealers have cars to sell quite quickly so you have not wait so long. But if want some special model etc. you have to wait very long.

At least Veho Espoo had three weeks ago one NHB Sport unsold. You should ask there if you don't want to wait so long.
Thanks for the tip. but i already give my old mitsu carisma to dealer, he give 2500e more than other dealers promise, only thing was that i had to give the car right away to him. they have galaxy grey coming in january but i like nhb more. longer the wait, sweeter it tastes :)

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Good choice of car Repales! Oh, and welcome to the forum too. Seems I missed you introduction a while ago. :)

Waiting is never easy when it's for something so eagerly anticipated. Maybe you can 'borrow' your dealer's demo-Civic over a weekend or two. I know I did. :)

It'll help ease the pain.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the tip. but i already give my old mitsu carisma to dealer, he give 2500e more than other dealers promise, only thing was that i had to give the car right away to him. they have galaxy grey coming in january but i like nhb more. longer the wait, sweeter it tastes :)
Not bad. That's true. A good car is a worth waiting. There will be another christmas in May :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts