2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Doody looks nice and it will be even better looking once the transport bits are removed. Bet you can't wait :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude waiting is like torture, to give u an idea, I am reading at this cool site for about 5 hours now.....

Long Live Honda

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
What is the white tape type stuff on the bonnet and roof for. I wondered when I got mine but never actually asked. If for protection, why is only part of the bonnet and roof covered :?

Its probably obvious, but I have no idea :roll:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks good Doody, get it unwrapped sharpish! :wink:

No idea on the tape, but I kinda like those wheels :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well good question, I asked myself also if u protect the roof why not all of it?

I guess we have to call it semi-protection

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
At a guess; would it be where the straps or holders go for fixing it to the transporter?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kev said:
Looks good Doody, get it unwrapped sharpish! :wink:

No idea on the tape, but I kinda like those wheels :lol:
Those wheels are specially made and no one has them on, that makes them unique :wink:

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Nice one mate - I remember seeing mine like that for the first time, really gets your heater going knowing it's finally gonna be yours!!!!!

Are you going to change the exhaust blanks for the 'dummy' exhaust triangles??

·
..with Superchips please!
336 Posts
Hi Doody!

Where in the Netherlands are you?? I lived and worked for two years in Haarlem.... :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Trekker308 said:
Hi Doody!

Where in the Netherlands are you?? I lived and worked for two years in Haarlem.... :)
Hi dude, I live in the Hague (home of international justice!) about 60 km from Haarlem, cool that u worked in Holland, did u learn any dutch? 8)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mark996 said:
Nice one mate - I remember seeing mine like that for the first time, really gets your heater going knowing it's finally gonna be yours!!!!!

Are you going to change the exhaust blanks for the 'dummy' exhaust triangles??
Hi Mark, yes i will surely do, it costs in the Netherlands about € 250,00

U can still see thru but for the public the will not notice the diffrence :wink:

·
Registered
975 Posts
welcome to the 1.4 club

·
..with Superchips please!
336 Posts
Doody2008 said:
Hi dude, I live in the Hague (home of international justice!) about 60 km from Haarlem, cool that u worked in Holland, did u learn any dutch? 8)
I'm ashamed to say the answer is no! - apart from a few words including, of course ( :lol: ) "lekker" - but I loved living there, the people and the country - if the UK suddenly sank then that's where I would be .....

Enjoy your Civic Doody!! [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
Registered
975 Posts
i got qouted 300 for dummy exhausts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I have called the dealer and told him others have got the dummy exhausts for € 150,00 so I want a discount, he made a discount of 50 euros they now costed me 200 euros which i find still very expensive, but no way I will ride wthout em :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts