2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have just purchased a new Civic 1.4 Type S in Crystal Black with the GP Pack. I know the cost of the GP Pack is a little steap, but this is the first ever car I have bought so I wanted it to be top notch. I was reading people's thoughts on the 'GP Pack or Colour Coding issue'. I think I may eventually get the plastic wheel arches etc sprayed so that everything will be colour coded. Although I think the GP Pack actually looks quite good with the grey. Just wondering what your guys views are and whether you would get the plastic arches etc sprayed black?

·
Administrator
19,165 Posts
I would get the colour coding done, if were you :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
The colour coding is looks better but it's not as noticable on a darker coloured car like black or polished metal.

See what you think when you get it (assuming you haven't got it already that is). Personally I'd have it done though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh I will just have to see what its like when I get it. I wanted to have the GP pack before I did the colour coding otherwise bits which I would have sprayed would then b removed to fit the GP pack anyway. Anyone know how much it will cost from honda roughly to spray the plastic trims? or am I better off having it done somewhere else?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts