2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would share my new car with everyone, bit different to the Type R, but less trips to the petrol station!!!

Its a 2008 1.8 EX, with sat nav, bluetooth, HID lights

Hope you like it!!

Andy

Attachments

·
Ex Honda Tractor driver!
162 Posts
Looking good, civics always suit that colour, good luck wi the new motor mate, i am off to the petrol station wi mine :rolleyes:

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
yai another civic member....welcome and enjoy the car. 1.8 definately saves on petrol ;)

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Great choice of civic! But then I'm biased as I have the same model - see sig below.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Once you get started you will soon be colour coded, have Eibach lowering springs, Mugen oil cap, blue floor lights ... ... ... ;) :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks GavChap, even though I have been using the Internet for years, I still get stuck with abbreviations!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
hey man, nice car! just like mine! yes it is different from the type r, and equally as good in my opinion apart from the power...lol but it is great fun, and should have pride in it! keep it cool and enjoy the journey!!!;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
I was away for my Birthday on Monday and there was a guy must have been at least 70 he and his Wife have Civics he had a very nice brand new Black ES with cream leather so we had a good chat about Civics he is getting the city pack fitted in silver so never to old to get a car customised, unless like me you can't afford it especially with my insurance being over £800 grrr

1 - 19 of 19 Posts