2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Very smart indeed - I do like the Royal Blue ( tho don't see that many around) smart wheels aswell

Congratulations:)

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks!

Royal seems not to be very popular colour. Dark blue is one of my favourite colours and I think it suits well with glass roof, when with lighter colours the glass roof is more visible from outside.

Yes, Executive-model in Finland have Xenon-headlights, they are great.

I have Honda 16" seven-spoke wheel alloys with wintertyres. I think they look very nice too. They are inside the car in the first pictures. I will post some new pictures, when I have changed them to car in winter.

btw. I ordered the Civic without any test drive. I just red everybodys comments on this site, and some magazine reviews. I am very pleased with my purchase :)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Looks great in navy blue

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Mikasa!

Why on earth didn´t you test drive?
Far to the dealer?
Thanks!

Actually nearest dealer is not far away. I red other people comments on the car and I knew Honda is respected manufacturer and I do went to nearest dealer just to see car. I also believe Civic is suitable car in northern climates also, when in came second in 2006 winter-car test in leading finnish car-magazine (Tekniikan Maailma). So why not buy one :)

You seem to have similar car, good choise ;) What does FK2 mean?

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
nice one volleyball-mikasa ;) good to get more finnish civic owners to this forum. you can contact me by private if you want to ask or share some experiences :)

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Royal Blue is a nice colour - love these later pictures...stunning scenery, almost as good as the car! ;)

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice pictures, it looks like you have been busy with the polish.

Navy base ?? Do the Finish Navy use rowing boats ??!!
Thanks!

I have had car for four days now and run 500 kilometers. So far I haven't washed it yet. Car is still looking clean :)

Allright, I tought navy base sounded funny. I think those boats belong to fishermen. ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Don't see many in that colour.

I think the colour and wheels makes it look very elegant and classy :cool:

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't see many in that colour.

I think the colour and wheels makes it look very elegant and classy :cool:
Thanks!
I haven't regret my choices of colour and wheels. I didn't even much think about other possibilities. I would have also bought colour-coded side-protectors to bumbers and doors, but they were bit too expensive. Maybe I buy them later :?:

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here is a picture of my Royal Civic with 16" winter tyres.
Tyres are studded Nokia Hakkapeliitta 5. When I changed them to car, they sounded much noisier than 17" summer tyres and I think they look a bit small under Civic. On the other hand these are much more comfortably than 17" summer tyres on sharp bumps and the studs are very good on icy road.
16" wheel alloys are original Honda accessories.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts