2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was lucky with this, i brought it with all of the added toys, spent a while looking round and this one came up so i grabbed it..

·
Registered
732 Posts
hi, i notice you have the standard honda sat nav... just wanted to ask... is it any good?

when i got car i chose not to have it..... but now i need to buy a tom tom

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
hi, i notice you have the standard honda sat nav... just wanted to ask... is it any good?

Double Din head unit is what you need fella light tears ahead of the OEM one and improves the sound no end - some have full TOM TOM built in:) Doing mine next year.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Double Din head unit is what you need fella light tears ahead of the OEM one and improves the sound no end - some have full TOM TOM built in:) Doing mine next year.
i want to change mine too... got quoted £1000+ is that normal?

also it will affect the warranty rite? if it does i have to wait :(

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
i want to change mine too... got quoted £1000+ is that normal?

also it will affect the warranty rite? if it does i have to wait :(
It should only affect the warranty of the thing it replaces - so if anything goes wrong with your stereo then its a phone call to Sony rather than Honda for example. And yes between £800-£1000 is about the going rate depending on HU choice it could be a bit more. I'm looking to fit it myself but if it gets to daunting it will be booked in for the pros to do:)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
v nice

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Its ok to be honest, it doesnt have my street on it as i am in a brand new area, so i would need an updated DVD. but it has most places around. Plus the voice activation seems to work..

I used to work for Garmin so i have my own one if this doesnt have the area i need. It seems to have other european countries on there as well.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Great looking CTR mate.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Pah no i didnt ;-) i need a boot liner though and got some type-r car mats of ebay for £20 today
Car looks great :)
Can you post a link to the car mats please :thumbsup:

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
very nice matey, splitter kit is a bonus, looks excellent.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts