2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for bad picture quality, they were taken as soon as i handed over the cash on a freezing saturday night. Had to wait 3 days before i could drive it home, worth the wait though i love it !!

More pictures coming soon :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Nice.

Hope you enjoy your spaceship, and welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
From a fellow Leeds lad congratulations on yr new car !

As a matter of interest which Stratestone dealer did you use and would you recommend them ?

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Good buy...
Just one word of warning...
Stratstone Service department..!!
I hope the Leeds one is better than the Bradford one.:(
Ive had issues/damage/incompetance and careless technicians from day 1!!
I wont tell you eveything now.......
At the last incident when my bump stops were being replaced, the boot was turned over and the contents of my glovebox were strewn over my front seat and the locking nut not returned to the proper place (in the tool kit) where it was to start with!!
However...Good luck with the car

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bad luck :( the sales servise was excellent could'nt complain, but i was buying a car not asking for a repair. Touch wood i wont be needing any repairs any time soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

As a matter of interest which Stratestone dealer did you use and would you recommend them ?
Used the the stratestion dealer in leeds. Yeah they are really good the service they give is second to non aslo they are really friendly.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Bad luck :( the sales servise was excellent could'nt complain, but i was buying a car not asking for a repair. Touch wood i wont be needing any repairs any time soon.
Good choice and welcome to the Forum ! ...

p.s. - wrong 'avatar' - you need the 1.8 Sport ...

·
Registered
881 Posts

Just a heads up people the general feeling in the motor trade is that this particular dealer group could topple quite easily at the moment.

·
Civinfo Space Monkey
544 Posts
Welcome to the Looney bin, everything you'll need to know & help you is here!

P.S: Thought Sport model came with Fog Lights? Are they charging now? :evil2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the Looney bin, everything you'll need to know & help you is here!

P.S: Thought Sport model came with Fog Lights? Are they charging now? :evil2:
I thought they came with fogs as well, gues you have to pay extra for them now. Mite get some fitted actually with all this bad weather it would be a good excus to :) .

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Great looking car :)

Welcome to the place too :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome to the club

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Very nice,could it be an with SE with sport alloys,thus the reason for no foglights?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice,could it be an with SE with sport alloys,thus the reason for no foglights?
The dealer sold it to me as a 1.8 sport. I spose it could be a se with the sport alloys. But i do have HID lights, so i duno. Weird but am defo going to get some fog lights installed after xmas, maybe put it on my xmas list :cool:.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
The dealer sold it to me as a 1.8 sport. I spose it could be a se with the sport alloys. But i do have HID lights, so i duno. Weird but am defo going to get some fog lights installed after xmas, maybe put it on my xmas list :cool:.
Remember to buy foglight covers from Gray52,they do an excellent job of protecting them. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts