·
Registered
616 Posts
Drops the bomb and disappears :p

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ηι! I bought the cover seats from here, from Greece.The currrent price is 50€(the price is only for the front covers, which are the same for every model with bucket seats. The rear cover seats differ from model to model eg rear cover seats for civic 9g are different from rear cover seats for civic 8g and thus a specific order is needed).The store is new and doesn't have a web site.I asked the dealer and he told me he can reduce the price for people from abroad (international shipping). You can buy them through pay pal.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Ηι! I bought the cover seats from here, from Greece.The currrent price is 50€(the price is only for the front covers, which are the same for every model with bucket seats. The rear cover seats differ from model to model eg rear cover seats for civic 9g are different from rear cover seats for civic 8g and thus a specific order is needed).The store is new and doesn't have a web site.I asked the dealer and he told me he can reduce the price for people from abroad (international shipping). You can buy them through pay pal.
I'm definately going to buy a set of fronts if you can get me some contact details :)

Good find Sakis!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am not in town at the moment. When I return (in a few days) I will come in touch with the dealer and I will give you his e-mail.
*Darkolo it is not hot.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts