2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new CTR, only things ive added so far is wind deflectors and tints. Going to be on the look out soon for an air filter upgrade but thats about all for now, enjoy:)

Sorry if the picture quality isn't great its straight from the mobile.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replys. Im totally impressed with the Ctr. Had loads of cars in the past but nothing which has made me smile so much. Im on the look out for aN air filter upgrade but im well and truly confused.com to say the least:confused:
I've been reading loads of posts on here but still at a dead end. I can only really spend upto £250 but want something which is good quality and sounds good. Is it possible on this kind of budget????

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Do you mean like a new intake? The hks racing suction kit gets a very good write up it's around 300 though if you can stretch to that?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HKS is looking like the one but its just out of my price range at the minute. Has anyone got any vids with the hks one fitted on a CTR? Also just been pointed in the direction of the BMC filters but i've not heard much about them.

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
sorry i meant to say nice car btw! :)

havent heard much about the BMC, im sure someone has a video of the hks, i think it might be guitaralmond (his sign-on is something along those lines), i've heard good things about it in the end i opted for the GM

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Lovely! Just lovely! Can I ask where you got the wind deflectors? Can't seem to find any anywhere :(

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Thanks DPG87, must get hunting now! :)

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
looking very nice :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts