2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys! this is my 58 reg CTR in the deep bronze pearl... bit of an upgrade from my last car (ford KA) dont you think haha! heres a few pics :)

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers bud :) ... if i remember correctly... the penny farthing was quicker 0-60 than the ford KA ha!

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
Welcome to the forum, lovely looking car

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Looks great!

How does it compare to the Ford Ka? ;-)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers for the comments guys :)

Looks great!

How does it compare to the Ford Ka? ;-)
... well you know... the ford KA was far better but sadly due to the economic crisis it had to go :( NOTTTT haha!... ive wanted a CTR since i was a little kid playing gran turismo lol... so i had to bare the KA while i saved up for this :) luckily i managed to save up quite a bit so half the car is already paid so as soon as i landed myself a half decent job the first pay slip bought me this... so in comparison to the ford ka, this is a billion million times better!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Nice CTR mate, can't beat a bit of bronze. My second car was.. err a Ka (that sounds strange when you say it back in your head!). It was, well... erm... nippy? Ish? OK, not exactly comparable but a nice little runabout. Still, different league now - you are just going to love the CTR and all that is great about vtec!!

Welcome to the club, chap!

Happy driving

Nick

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Looks black to me as well, lol! Must be our eyes.

Welcome Nelo,
Nice choice on colour, welcome to the Bronze side :) as you will find out the car looks black 90% of the time thanks to the great British weather but on warm sunny day....you just catch a glimpse of the bronze sparkling through that brings a smile to your face :) Enjoy :popcorn2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts