2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy's I picked up my CTR on Saturday got to say im Lovvvvvvin it:D:D:D! I done over half a tank of petrol in two days driving it every wear
The only thing I need to get used to though is the front seat im finding it to hard and its putting pain on my lower back did any one else experience the same problem??

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
The only thing I need to get used to though is the front seat im finding it to hard and its putting pain on my lower back did any one else experience the same problem??
Glad your enjoying the car! There was a guy from Australia who had this issue. I did find that the seat being too upright causes a pain in your lower back, but slightly moving it bak helps. You'll soon find your perfect driving position, but at that point you will also let someone into the back via the drivers side and you will have to reset the seat lol! :p

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I found it a real pain having to try and find the same position, so I absolutely refuse to let anyone in or out the drivers side now.............
apart from me!

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Hi guy's I picked up my CTR on Saturday got to say im Lovvvvvvin it:D:D:D! I done over half a tank of petrol in two days driving it every wear
Glad you are pleased - I really must get myself a go in a Type-R, I've not tried one :(, not even the last model

1 - 5 of 5 Posts