2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little peek at my new decals for those who havent yet seen...

Big up H&L Graphics for the excellent job done as always
H & L Graphic Services

And to Rich Sams for taking some epic piccies yesterday ready for Next Months Total Honda Ad.. more to follow - Check him out on Facebook RICH SAMS PHOTOGRAPHY !!

Wicked to meet everyone this weekend..what a brilliant bunch of people you all are :cool::cool: Roll on the next one!!

Cazza xx

Attachments

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I saw pics in another thread and as mentioned, I love these decals. They look great!

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ross :D:D Give Steve @ H&L graphics a call if you want one 01795 664608 tell him you know me and he'll look after you!
Loved the graphics cazza they look epic !!

Maybe get you to sort me out a sumo logo for my front splitter ;)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
The car looked great Cazza especially on the move.

I'm glad Total Honda got some pics aswell, was it of your car or the whole meet?

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Ed , same as that ..the colour deffo looks more epic in the flesh!

Rich does all of our pics for us so I asked him to come and take some of mine for me to use in my trade adverts in Total Honda.. nothing to do with them directly :) Although I'm pretty sure Rich got some shots of everyone so keep checking his Facebook page to see :D

The car looked great Cazza especially on the move.

I'm glad Total Honda got some pics aswell, was it of your car or the whole meet?

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Coolio, only asked cos I had emailed Lesley at Total Honda about the meet and she'd replied saying they would potentially be taking pics of the meet

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
When you spoke about these i my first thought was mmmm maybe not, BUT!! when i saw them they look very good against the red background of the car, it really does suit the car and that its a women driving it.

Top job cazza.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
great pics cazza, very nice indeed.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
He's got some skills with a camera....thats for damn sure! Well with £4ks worth of gear id hope he knew how to use it. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Yeah I know tell me about it, when we were going off to take the pics he said he had to lock his car as he had all his gear in it.

He's had alot of published photos done, I met him a few years ago when I had my Astra turbo and we were on the same Rolling road day that got featured in total vauxhall magazine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts