2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just something I've being working on this past while , hope you all like it :) .

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks stoney . No cams yet ;) yes i will be getting it maped when all me parts are fitted .

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Reactions: steve Fn2

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Not being funny, but Thats probably the best Closed box Set-up I've seen for the FN2 (except JAS)....

Now, if there was a Box with a outlet of 89mm (3.5") I would use "your" set-up!!!

AMAZING!

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
It's pretty cool BRM I saw it unfinished a few weeks back, a lot more than meets the eye, the Tegiwa box has been cut and the inlet is now in through the bottom minimising turns of the intake charge, the ECU, oilcatch can and battery are all in a one piece bracket/tray.

Excellant workmanship

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Their is a skunk 2 throttle body sitting their just have to bolt it on with it's 83 feed :) . Thanks for all your comments . I am not finished yet .

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Their is a skunk 2 throttle body sitting their just have to bolt it on with it's 83 feed :) . Thanks for all your comments . I am not finished yet .

I know... thats why a 89mm intake tube and Box outlet is a good option! ;)

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
89 I likes the sound of that , this is what the intake looks like , had to modify my Scoopin intake

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
nice work in the bay :)

where'd you get the slam panel from, I take it thats proper CF and not wrapped?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts