2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Recently just sold my Corsa VXR as I fancied a change and something a little bigger, heres a pic of the old one ;)

Few pics of the new car (only picked it up on Tuesday) :D really enjoying it, love the vtec :p

Got a few plans nothing major for now though - hope you like :p

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
It certainly looks stunning!Welcome to the forum mate!
So now that you've been in both ways,which one do you prefer?A high rev NA engine or a turbo one?:p

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
!

I'm new myself mate, seems like one of the best forums I've been on.I'm an ex vauxhall man myself, love my civics now:D

·
Vendor
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It certainly looks stunning!Welcome to the forum mate!
So now that you've been in both ways,which one do you prefer?A high rev NA engine or a turbo one?:p
Thanks mate, gave it a quick wash before taking a few pics will get more time spent on it when its not like -5 outside!

I did love my VXR, I always wanted one but that being said i'm enjoying the change and the vtec is crazy. I fancied a change from turbo though and the civic fitted the criteria! so right now im not sure what I prefer lol both wicked cars, My bird prefers the civic :cool:

Just wanna do a few more bits to it once I have some money.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
thats just sex on wheels lol

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Looking good pal

Welcome to the forum

:)

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
Looking good! It won't stay standard for long being a forum member...become a supporter and get stickered so I can spot u around :). R u putting ** private plate on that u had on the vxr? Or did that go with it?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts