2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi ho,

Got my new Civic yesterday. Today I took it to some break-in run and of course took camera with me. Did some driving on this fabulous out-of-city small road, not much traffic so I could concentrate on those heavy accelerations and engine braking. Plus that road is simply tons of fun to drive, up&down, left&right :D

And an overall picture of the place

End of the day, I think I heard engine noise became less "sharp" so I guess the break in instructions here works :) But it still has only <200km's total [smilie=tongue.gif]

PS. The left front door is still a bit mis-aligned (some of the sharp-eye readers should have spotted this). Agreed with the dealer that it will get fixed when I get the missing addons. (door&bumper protectors, engine heater)

EDIT:
Also forgot to mention that I forgot my polarized filters home so there is a bit too much glare in these. But of course it's up to you if you like much glare or not...

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Nice car , where did you take the pics

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nice car , where did you take the pics
I live in Lappeenranta, Finland. These shots were taken on a road that goes from here to place called Merenlahti.

I also tried to take some more urban shots but as there is currently a local festival going on there really was no room in any good spots... Lappeenranta has a really beautiful harbour & old fortifications but today it was crowded...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A funny detail I noticed from the full-sized pictures is that both the front and rear rims are exactly in sync. Honda logo's are in exactly same position :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts