2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked my car up from the smart repair company in Chester.
I was unsure white or black for sometime but it was newkid's thread on here with his first detail of the summer thread that completely made my mind up on the black.
So, all 4 refurbed powder coated gloss black, all calipers painted and 1 door ding removed ( completely ) <----- amazed how they done that so well
For anyone in north west I can't recommend Chris at smart repair company enough, amazing service and quality
Just thought I'd share my happiness

·
mmmm bacon
638 Posts
They look stunning mate, been thinking of getting a set of ctr alloys myself in powdercoated gloss black, I want a white lip on mine when I get time/funds to do so. How much was the refurb and powdercoat if I may be so brazen to ask?

·
mmmm bacon
638 Posts
All you need now is a civinfo sticker to set it off. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Looks spot on! ;) Like mine when I had them done, they put shiny silver weights on a newly refurbed black alloy :( you'd think they would invent black weights!

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Looks spot on.

Where abouts did you get your number plate surrounds?

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
looks good - although needs spacers to show off your wheels. No point hiding them under the arches.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
They look stunning mate, been thinking of getting a set of ctr alloys myself in powdercoated gloss black, I want a white lip on mine when I get time/funds to do so. How much was the refurb and powdercoat if I may be so brazen to ask?
+1 this aswell

im fairly near chester too, you got a link for this guy i need to get my wheels sorted soon

cheers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts