2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Finally got last week- first decent day to take a photo after some washing & polishing- sorry about the boring location! and my lack of skill with camera.

She's looking good!:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alloys are standard 17"

I used Turtlewax Platinum Series Top Coat Sealent- does the job nicely! Would recommend- really easy to apply and remove.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looks great, nice shine. Get used to it because I had mine NHB for a week and then I had to spend 2 hours cleaning her all over again. But it is so worth it.:p

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
The elbow grease has paid off , looking great

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Very nice indeed.

Now when I get my NHB in december do you have a phone number where I can contact you so that you can clean and wax mine?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice indeed.

Now when I get my NHB in december do you have a phone number where I can contact you so that you can clean and wax mine?
No probs- my hourly rate is very reasonable LOL;)

Typical tho- spent ages cleaning car yesterday- guess what- today it's p**ing down!! Oh well never mind- just have to do it again next weekend.

My last car was black as weel, so I know how much work is needed to keep her looking good- well worth it tho!!

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Alloys are standard 17"

I used Turtlewax Platinum Series Top Coat Sealent- does the job nicely! Would recommend- really easy to apply and remove.
Use a wax on top at the next wash and it will be protected even more
I use Top coat sealer THEN Collonite wax, followed by a coat of Chemical Guys XXX Hardcore (50% Carnuba) wax.
Oh and dont forget Rainx on the rear window. It makes a MASSIVE difference

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Not a huge fan of NHB but she does look good

Nice Job :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Use a wax on top at the next wash and it will be protected even more
I use Top coat sealer THEN Collonite wax, followed by a coat of Chemical Guys XXX Hardcore (50% Carnuba) wax.
Oh and dont forget Rainx on the rear window. It makes a MASSIVE difference
Sounds good- think the wife will go mad tho if I spend any more money on polishes & waxes, have already rain-xed the side & rear windows- makes a massive difference in the wet. Have used it for a few years now on various cars and I can't recommend it enough!

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Sounds good- think the wife will go mad tho if I spend any more money on polishes & waxes, have already rain-xed the side & rear windows- makes a massive difference in the wet. Have used it for a few years now on various cars and I can't recommend it enough!
Dont use polish unless its covered in swirl marks.
Just wax.
Try this site:
www.polishedbliss.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts