2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.8 Type S GT

Picked it up 3 weeks ago and havn't stopped smiling since! going to be adding bits here and there, but enjoying it as it is for the time being!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Lads

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yup, nice car.
Can someone explain why the number plates are usually obscured/pixelated when photos of cars are posted? Most are. It's not like I can look up your personal details just armed with the reg number.... or can I? Just wondered, that's all.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Yup, nice car.
Can someone explain why the number plates are usually obscured/pixelated when photos of cars are posted? Most are. It's not like I can look up your personal details just armed with the reg number.... or can I? Just wondered, that's all.
Stops people coping the plates.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hidden the plates because I don't want anyone finding out its actually a 1.4 not a 1.8 see :/...only messing, its for the exact reason guten said, dont fancy a letter off the old bill saying I have been naughty when I havnt haha

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Bit more of an update, wanted to get my wheels done in black and couldn't really part with 300 quid at the moment to get them done profesionally, so wanted to find a low cost alternative, and was pointed towards Plastidip, so bought 4 cans as advised, watched the youtube clips and went at it like a tramp on chips, the Plastidip has been on for around 4 months now and is still holding strong, so easy to apply and id recommend it to anyone! Took around 4-5 coats with around 20-30 minutes between each coat, even had enough to spray the chrome grill surround and Honda badge, hope you like it

Attachments

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks budd haha! Didnt think of that!

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First time using the new camera, Two random photos using firework mode on the SLR

Attachments

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First pics since having the spoiler fitted, wheels went back to standard for a while after the plastidip got mangled changing the tyres, couldn't stand them back to bare metal didn't feel like my car so 4 new cans later and its back to black

Cars a bit stinky and its overcast so doesn't shine like Rihanna covered in oil but it will do

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts