2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today was a sad day and a good day all in one.

This morning I had to walk up to my old Black Coupe ESi, to take it for it's last ride. Kinda sad to let it go. It still looks great I think. And there's only one that looks like this in the whole country (not sure, but chances are that it really is ;) )

Old-ESI.jpg

In return however, I got to take home my new ASM CTR GT. I forgot to put a camera on my face when I went to drive it, but I'm pretty sure there was a huge smile on my face for at least the first 4 hours.

CTR-A.jpg

CTR-B.jpg

CTR-C.jpg

CTR-D.jpg

CTR-E.jpg

CTR-G.jpg

CTR-F.jpg

It drives like nothing I've ever driven, except maybe an S2000. The power is very addictive. You want to hit that VTEC sweet spot every single time, but I'll keep it easy the first 1000km's.

More pictures tomorrow probably when I spent the day driving round a bit in the nice weather.

G'night from one happy CTR owner ;)

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
THX fab car mate ( hope you have a blast)
I'm sure the coupe is a distant memory already!!!

But Silver ? lol;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Sweet, hope your enjoying your NEW car!:( Im sad that I have to wait another 2weeks now GRRRRRRRRR, anyways, I hope you have a mint time with the type R!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congratulations for the new baby!!!
Even if..... silver.... :)
I'm jocking of course.
Enjoy it!!! I'm waiting for mine... :(

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
That is one sweet looking car.
After seeing pictures of all the colours available on the Type R, I now think silver is the tops. :D (only because Vivid Blue ain't available [smilie=cheeky-grin:)
Good choice

·
Rusty Nut!
611 Posts
*wolf whistles* that looks gorgeous the last picture really enhances the back

·
Registered
25 Posts
lets hear it for silver.looks great. am i correct in saying alabaster silver is exactly the same as the satin silver:?: also looks great in Black:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
New car

Hi,
Excellent car,looks great in silver,great photographs.enjoy.:)

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
*wolf whistles* that looks gorgeous the last picture really enhances the back

Couldn't agree more!! Lovely car! Nice wheels too.
Silver is the BEST colour and if I could affrd a CTR it would be :adore: SILVER :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

quote from sarahjo:Hey that looks fab....just don't tell Brodick its Silver...lol :-D

I expected more from him on this!! Maybe he's seen the light! [smilie=giggle.gif] ;-)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Till saturday i can't see nothing about silver but... I see the first one side by side with a red... Mmmmm silver is not so beautiful... red or black are far better for me [smilie=tongue.gif]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts