2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I also posted some of these pics in the Hello section. Didn't realise you also had a gallery. Some very nice pics on here :cool:

Took these pictures at Wrest Park, Silsoe, Bedfordshire.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
How did you drive those two there at the same time?

I just can't get over that Milano, it's the tops!

Great shots, I bet you're so proud!

......might clone your plate tho' when I take my next trip to the city!

"Why are actors alway 'IN' movies but 'ON' TV?"

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Very nice cars you have :D

Both look very nice indeed. especially the civic :wink:

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
The S2000 is a great looking car.

Tom

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Mike Civic and Unknown Soldier.

It was my experience with the S that persuaded me to go for the Civic. Now I am really spoilt, the driving experience is very different. Low down grunt of the turbo diesel with front wheel drive verses the 9K screeming VTEC rear wheel drive S - wow Honda make some great cars!

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
If you look carefully at one of the pics you might see the wife hiding behind the tree[smilie=grinn.gif]
So which one did YOU drive? [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
The S2000 is so sweet

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
So which one did YOU drive? [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

That's my question too!!

What are the wheels on the S2000? Look really cool :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Oh man.. I luv the S2000 it's such a cool looking car one of the best as far as I'm concerned.. I've been looking at quite a few for sale on the net for a few months now and I'm tempted to go for one but then I get my sensible head on and think of the running costs :(:(

I'd love one in Silverstone with the red leather it's the muts nuts..!

I've been tempted to take a trip to S20004U.com and trade the civic in.. :cool:

** a lucky sod having both to play with.. :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So which one did YOU drive? [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

The S, but only because my wife won't drive it :), she absolutely loves the Civic. She has a Megane CC but it is the 1.6, she drove it after the Civic and complained about the lack of go :roll:

To be honest I love them both. The Civic is my daily drive so I wanted something a bit different from your bog standard Ford or Vauxhall. It really is a great drive and as I have only had is a couple of weeks the novelty hasn't worn off. Even drove it to work today, whereas on a sunny day I would have been really tempted to take the S.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What are the wheels on the S2000? Look really cool :cool: :cool:
[/quote]

They are stock 17" from a MY03, but I had them refurbed at Pristine Wheels, Woburn Sands, diamond cut face with anthracite powder coat, really easy to keep clean, and the anthracite doesn't show the brake dust:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh man.. I luv the S2000 it's such a cool looking car one of the best as far as I'm concerned.. I've been looking at quite a few for sale on the net for a few months now and I'm tempted to go for one but then I get my sensible head on and think of the running costs :(:(

I'd love one in Silverstone with the red leather it's the muts nuts..!

I've been tempted to take a trip to S20004U.com and trade the civic in.. :cool:

** a lucky sod having both to play with.. :p
I got mine from S20004U.co.uk, Sean has a lot of S's there to choose from, but there are mixed reports of his aftersales service. :(

I am also a member of the S2kUK forum, if you are serious about looking at an S take a look on their For Sale and Wanted, all enthusiasts and well looked after cars.

S2000 Forums -> UK S2000 Owners

1 - 16 of 16 Posts