2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm now officially an owner of the new Civic! Traded in my old 2002 Civic yesterday and now have this beast on my drive. It's ten times better than the old model and I now have the 'Civic Smile' like everyone else! :D Check it out...

Attachments

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Looking Good

See you went for the leather interior aswell:)

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Wot no CDTI badge?. Is the badge now deleted in the 07 model lineup?. I'm hopefully picking my car up on Friday and was hoping to wear mine with pride.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Wot no CDTI badge?. Is the badge now deleted in the 07 model lineup?. I'm hopefully picking my car up on Friday and was hoping to wear mine with pride.
It is now a sticker along with the i-vtec cars

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
For a minute there I thought you had written you had the Civic Smell lol I thought I was missing out on something[smilie=smack.gif]

Nice car and colour, ohhhhhh I wish I had the leather

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For a minute there I thought you had written you had the Civic Smell lol I thought I was missing out on something
LOL! The only smell in my Civic is the 'new car' smell! And that will fade! :p

ohhhhhh I wish I had the leather
Had leather in my old car, had to have it in this one as well - well worth the extra :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
How good is the leather?

I have an ES on order, in red, and am expecting delivery in may/June. Having a hairy dog I too have opted for the leather, which looks great in your photos. I am looking forward to the heating aspect of the seats having enjoyed heated fabric seats in my old volvo many years ago. hve you tried the heated seats yet? If so how good are they?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Mike,

I haven't tried the heated seats yet but they were pretty good in my old Civic which had only one heat setting. The new one has two settings, high and low, which I would imagine is great for those cold winter mornings!

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Hi Mike,

I haven't tried the heated seats yet but they were pretty good in my old Civic which had only one heat setting. The new one has two settings, high and low, which I would imagine is great for those cold winter mornings!
Hey Grebble & Mike

Like you Grebble we had leather in our last civic aswell which was nice

I think the leather is slightly better in the new car. Did have the seats on low for a sort while the other day which did the job
Need to remember that if you have the seat heaters on low they are constantly on (until you switch them off!!) whereas if you have them on High they are on a timer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts