2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Picked up new stealth fighter in Royal Blue yesterday and can't believe how good it is! Exceeded all my expectations.

No idea what all the buttons do, just enjoying driving at the moment. I find myself going on unecessary errands for some reason.

Here are some pics.

Royal Blue is the new Black in my opinion

. Civic pics 001web.jpg

Civic pics 005 web.jpg

Civic pics 007web.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
you dont see many royal blues and i dont know why as its a nice colour.

·
Registered
975 Posts
:)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Didn't even know Royal Blue was a color choice. Looks very very nice.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Nice colour, saw that colour in the brochure, but the brochure does not do it justice, great looking colour.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Yep, I like the Royal Blue also, brochure makes it look "mature", but very nice in the flesh. Only seen 2 in NI.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Excuse me,

I come from belgium, i speak a little English...

This color is Royal Blue Pearl (http://www.fr.honda.be/content/voitures/modeles_civic_couleurs.php?mv=961&color=1) or not, because I want to buy my Civic in Royal Blue Pearl but i don't have pictures in Belgium...

Excuse for my English.

Tank you.
Hi, Yes it looks like the same colour. I ordered Royal Blue Pearlescent so unless Honda change the colour for different countries, this must be the same.

Enjoy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep, I like the Royal Blue also, brochure makes it look "mature", but very nice in the flesh. Only seen 2 in NI.

Same here. I wouldn't have picked it from the brochure and originally ordered Galaxy Grey. However I saw one in the flesh and changed my mind.

Just need to get a beige car coat and driving gloves and I'm away!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Very nice colour, although i have to admit, i have only seen 1 other `in the flesh, pictures do the colour justice............Nice 1

·
Registered
393 Posts
Ok, I figured it out (I think)

The Type-S comes in this color everywhere. But in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium it doesn't come on the 5-door. Very strange indeed. Either that or the websites are updated yet.
Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium (and Austria too I think) constitute Honda Central Europe (or something), so they share the specs.

Seems to me that maintaining differences in model-range and specs is more expensive then maintaining an equality across the whole range. Haven't got a clue what the motivation behind these differences is, from Honda's perspective. Just like the Xenon headlights on the TypeR on mainland europe and not on the UK model.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Royal blue looks really nice, very classy :)

·
Rusty Nut!
614 Posts
Lovely colour :D I'm yet to see one for real and I hope when I do I wont prefer it to mine LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts