2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

My new Royal Blue

Royal 
4K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  Tom_L 
#1 ·
Hi all. Picked up new stealth fighter in Royal Blue yesterday and can't believe how good it is! Exceeded all my expectations.

No idea what all the buttons do, just enjoying driving at the moment. I find myself going on unecessary errands for some reason.

Here are some pics.

Royal Blue is the new Black in my opinion

. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Honda

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Honda civic

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Honda

See less See more
#11 ·
#13 ·
Yep, I like the Royal Blue also, brochure makes it look "mature", but very nice in the flesh. Only seen 2 in NI.

#18 ·
Ok, I figured it out (I think)

The Type-S comes in this color everywhere. But in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium it doesn't come on the 5-door. Very strange indeed. Either that or the websites are updated yet.
Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium (and Austria too I think) constitute Honda Central Europe (or something), so they share the specs.

Seems to me that maintaining differences in model-range and specs is more expensive then maintaining an equality across the whole range. Haven't got a clue what the motivation behind these differences is, from Honda's perspective. Just like the Xenon headlights on the TypeR on mainland europe and not on the UK model.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.