2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well picked it up at 12.00 today and wow...its awesome...I now love those alloys too even better than the storms ;-)..they are perfect. Have spent most of the night looking out of the window and smiling! sad....nah...:)

some pics attached, hope you like them..

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, yep I will be following the running in guide for normal people as I cannot get 1/2 day this week to do a 100 mile trip! but really enjoying just driving it normally on my local roads.

R-09815

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Glad you've got it Kev. Its been worth the wait :)

So not sad looking out the window at it, I love mines so much I have it as my phones wallpaper!

Dimply, your obsessed with the 10000 mark! He he ;)

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I wonder if the numbers are assigned to your model before its built and are based upon the date you ordered your car.

Not sure if I placed my order before yours (end of July) but yours was built before mines but had a higher number, so there maybe method in my madness?

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I wonder if the numbers are assigned to your model before its built and are based upon the date you ordered your car.

Not sure if I placed my order before yours (end of July) but yours was built before mines but had a higher number, so there maybe method in my madness?

You may be right, I ordered mine the second week of August, stranger things have happened :confused:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Gtarz!
I think the red looks great aswell, ordered a NHB but the red keeps groing on me...
The reason for having the black is simple: Nothing beats a clean black sportscar when it comes to agressive looks :mad:

I think i will get the chanse to picture a red and black besides eachother soon, if i do ill post it :D

Anyways, whatever colur its a great looking and preforming machine!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Like it, Only 4 Months more to wait for mine................................;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts