Discussion Starter #1
received today and straight in to add some nice engine bling
big thanks to Cazza at sumo ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Nice mate,prefer the mugen 1 myself though lol but does look sweet
Im not willing to pay the money for a mugen one tbh. I could put that £85 towards something much better for the car than an oil cap. They do look nice though :p

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
looks nice that mate....bit of bling always good:D

Reactions: rowbo

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Im not willing to pay the money for a mugen one tbh. I could put that £85 towards something much better for the car than an oil cap. They do look nice though :p
jesus 85 quid for an oil cap do they deliver it by horse drawn carrage or what
mugan stuff is nice but how can they justify the pricing its a god dam rip off
anyway the sumo one looks great mate how much was it?

Reactions: rowbo

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Wonder if they'll make me a ninja power one...

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jesus 85 quid for an oil cap do they deliver it by horse drawn carrage or what
mugan stuff is nice but how can they justify the pricing its a god dam rip off
anyway the sumo one looks great mate how much was it?
They are £18+vat mate

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Awesome.... Sumo-Power are possibly the best company in the world.... You need to see them, the work shop is amazing!

MAASSIVE SUMO POWER FAN, WE SHOULD BE SHOUTING ABOUT THEM MORE!

Reactions: SumoPower

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome.... Sumo-Power are possibly the best company in the world.... You need to see them, the work shop is amazing!

MAASSIVE SUMO POWER FAN, WE SHOULD BE SHOUTING ABOUT THEM MORE!
That's why I'm goin for a sumo graphic for my front splitter :) just wish I was closer to visit the epic workshop

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Seriously, people like TDI south and North are not even comparable, even if you combined both the work shops....You could chuck CPL and ABP in the mix for good measure, and there still miles away from the Customer Service, Talent, and price.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Cazza gave me my red oil cap on saturday and I love it. I was going to get a j's racing one but I grudged the money for what it was. I will definately be purchasing more stuff from sumopower in the future

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Cazza, I didn't even say hi at the meet, sorry about that, there was a whole bunch of people I didn't even say hi to. I blame the epic hangover! Thanks for the goody bag, that was epic. I got home before diving into it, felt like christmas hahaha.

·
Sponsor
1,655 Posts
I know how rude ..I cried myself to sleep last night!! Lol ..see ya at the next one no doubt :cool: :D
Cazza, I didn't even say hi at the meet, sorry about that, there was a whole bunch of people I didn't even say hi to. I blame the epic hangover! Thanks for the goody bag, that was epic. I got home before diving into it, felt like christmas hahaha.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts