2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all, I picked up my new Company Car on Friday, which has the following spec:

2.2 CTDi Type S GT
SatNav / HFT
18” Altimo Alloys
Rear Parking Sensors
Spare Wheel
Tangerine Orange :)

The dealer tells me it’s the last Tangerine Type S GT with SatNav / HFT and non-standard Alloys in the UK! I don’t know about that, but I couldn’t be happier with the car. I originally ordered it with Blades and was a bit hacked off that it couldn’t be done, but actually, I think the Altimos look fantastic!

The wife is already getting fed up with me talking to the car (Voice Control) rather than to her when we’re out but I expect the novelty will wear off before too long!

My Boss who has a new Audi S5 was very impressed indeed with the amount of equipment when I took him out for a spin!

I've really had it ripped out of me over the last few weeks over the colour, but without exception, everybody that has seen it has loved it.

Anyway, a few pictures that I managed to take this morning after a torrential downpour last night!

Civic1-Resized.jpg Civic2-Resized.jpg Civic3-Resized.jpg Civic4-Resized.jpg

Mike

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welcome in the tangerine club :D

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Cool looking car you got there.... I really like the alloys too and of course the tangerine !

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
very nice motor with altimos spot on :cool:

·
Registered
375 Posts
everyone of my mates calls my car the carrot or ginger, i hate it but they are juuussstt jelous :D nice car mate :)

The Hungarian slang for this colour is "kolbász-zsír" it means: the fat of the sausage. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts