2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
thats the gp pack mate. needs full colour coding and will look mint matey.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Yeah you should seriously think about getting the grey trim colour coded. Would look smart!

nice car! ;-)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys...i`m quite pleased with it so far :)

I`m liking your type s Stevey P7....them deflectors look ace man...and yea the colour coding would look great, all down to cost really? I can get them sprayed no problem but are the trims hard to remove/replace? I have considered the grille too...jesus man my car will be a doppleganger at this rate ;) Would like to see some better pics of your car mate...you got any on here?

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Welcome along ...

1} Cosmetically [A] - mesh grill and colour coding will transform the looks

2} Cosmetically - change all the lights to 6000k bulbs and LEDs

3} Mechanically [1] : Eibach springs, FRS, upgraded brake lines and pads

4} Mechanically [2] : Upgraded brake disks and fluid, and go from there !

Remember - "Civinfo.com can seriously damage your wealth" :cool: ...

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts

I`m liking your type s Stevey P7....them deflectors look ace man...and yea the colour coding would look great, all down to cost really? I can get them sprayed no problem but are the trims hard to remove/replace? I have considered the grille too...jesus man my car will be a doppleganger at this rate ;) Would like to see some better pics of your car mate...you got any on here?
Yeah no problem. Now you've joined the site you'll end up getting your wallet out :p Your car already looks good given that it has the GP pack on it already. If you go to a recommended garage/bodyshop to get them sprayed.

It cost me £300 to have the car colour coded but doubt it would even cost you that much as you already have the front and rear in silver, so less to be done for the body shop. You maybe thought about getting the GP parts done in Black? Just like the pictures below?

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/styling/56859-gp-splitters-fitted-pics.html

Heres a few pics of the Heko's fitted. Only cost £28 from ebay and they are spot on, make the car look even sleeker too in my opinion. If you'd like a link to the same place I got mine then just give us a shout.

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/styling/57357-hekos-skull-caps-fitted.html

And below is just what the car currently looks like, linking in the black and silver with some Black Type R wheels. Though its took me nearly 2 years to get to this stage, just take it one step at a time in terms of modding ;-)

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/wheels-tyres-suspension-brakes/61885-some-nice-new-black-wheels.html

Hopefully thats gave you a few ideas and any questions just ask ;-)

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts

The bodyshop will remove the plastic, paint it, and refit - mine did ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts