2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my two week old Type R. Mileage still low, not taking it out in snow!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Nice pictures of a nice car :)

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
looks ace with those Rages !

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
looking good

·
Premium Member
436 Posts

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
no he isnt allowed to join the nhb club im afraid, only blacks in here but you could try the silver club ive heard thy accept just about anything
Its a wonder youve time to look in here . Thought you would be out washing . trying to keep that nhb clean . Us silver lot get to spend more time sitting back and watching the shine from the living room window . :popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Its a wonder youve time to look in here . Thought you would be out washing . trying to keep that nhb clean . Us silver lot get to spend more time sitting back and watching the shine from the living room window . :popcorn2:
lol but thats all part of the nhb owner relationship, we get to spend more time with our cars instead of sitting in front of a tv munching and getting fat :)

maybe thats why all nhb owners are soo fit

would also explain why black is faster too , not soo much weight to carry :)

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Love your silver spaceship. The colour-coding looks neat too (the arches and sill, that is, not with the snow!).

Still can't decide which CTR colour I like best, tho' white is the one to have at the moment, maybe.

·
Registered
97 Posts
those rage look nice. but I wonder, they're supposed to have an offset of 55, yet on yours they look more like ET45, sitting flush with the top of the wheel arch. a bit like this (photo a bit down the page)

so, what is the offset on the rages?

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
lol but thats all part of the nhb owner relationship, we get to spend more time with our cars instead of sitting in front of a tv munching and getting fat :)
too right :p

maybe thats why all nhb owners are soo fit

this man speaks the truth ;) [smilie=upyeah.gif]

·
Premium Member
160 Posts

Dont know bout that mate all that road dirt must weigh that baby down :D

Anyhow back to the main topic , yes mate your SILVER civic looks brillant and if i won the lotto i would find it hard to pick between silver or white , (nhb wouldnt get a look in ) hahahahah:p

·
Registered
414 Posts
Gotta love the Rages! and wicked colur too;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts