·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
its just the beginning lol
WARNING this site will make you skint

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
That is crying out to be colour coded. Get it done ;-)

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im looking for quotes for the colour coding but they are coming in over £500 and that will need to be saved up. but i can't wait to have it done i love the colour and i think it will look the bee's when done.

any tips on some quick fairly cheap mods i can do to get started??

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
:civinfo: sticker for starters :D. Paint the calipers, get Gers to make you a brakelight cover and CIVIC emblem outline. Heko deflectors. These are all real cheap mods that make an impact! Nice Civ and welcome to :civinfo:!!!

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:civinfo: sticker for starters :D. Paint the calipers, get Gers to make you a brakelight cover and CIVIC emblem outline. Heko deflectors. These are all real cheap mods that make an impact! Nice Civ and welcome to :civinfo:!!!

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!
thank mate, i have the Civinfo sticker all ready just need to wash it and stick it on. the brake light cover is an easy one too as im a former sign writer and my bro has a sign writing company and is the guy who does all Virgin Racings graphics so i may toy around with some idea's! vehicle wrapping being one of em if he lends me his equipment

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
im looking for quotes for the colour coding but they are coming in over £500 and that will need to be saved up. but i can't wait to have it done i love the colour and i think it will look the bee's when done.

any tips on some quick fairly cheap mods i can do to get started??
RickHondaR's Footwell lights
Gers Type S Headrest logos
Gers Type S black stickers

Some of Mr JP's ultra bright Sidelight LED's? I'm really chuffed with how they look.

Check this section of civinfo and you should be able to find some relatively cheap mods, like the ones mentioned above. All done by people from civinfo:

Civinfo traders - Civinfo

You could also buy a Skunk2 Gearknob that would set you back about £40. Worth every penny though.

Theres also the Team Heko wind deflectors that would add to the stylish looks of your car. They cost about £25-£30.

Get all of the above done along with colour coding and you'll have one sweet looking Type S. Its nice now but you'll love it even more after the mods ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts