2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :p

Been looking for a few months now for a 2009+ Type S GT 2.2. Just picked her up this afternoon. Just got back after a 2 hour drive so had chance to have a play. This is a very big change for me as I have been with my MR2 Rev 4 GT Turbo. Am going to miss the 2 but after 4 years its been costing more and more to fuel. I still have her as I have not found a buyer yet. Keep thing that I can keep the 2 as a 2nd car some how[smilie=yum.gif][smilie=yum.gif]:rolleyes:

Andy

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Hello and welcome, well now you got a Civic just use the other as a weekend car then won't cost so much in fuel ;-)

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
Hello & welcome to :civinfo: :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi and welcome..really great forums.. Ive been a member of loads of other marque forums and this one has been by far the friendliest.
I ve only just joined aswell..so welcome from another new'un

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello and welcome, well now you got a Civic just use the other as a weekend car then won't cost so much in fuel ;-)

That was my plan but the insurance company want another 47o for the MR2 and don't like the idea of my keeping it at my mums due to me not have the room outside my house :(

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi and welcome..really great forums.. Ive been a member of loads of other marque forums and this one has been by far the friendliest.
I ve only just joined aswell..so welcome from another new'un
Not posted that much on Pistonheads or either MR2OC, IMOC yes car forums are very good. Lots of info, help and friendly people :eek:

·
Tormented by Mods
388 Posts
welcome to :civinfo: :)

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along, can we interest you in a Civinfo sticker ;)

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome along, can we interest you in a Civinfo sticker ;)
Thanks about letting me know about the sticker. I ordered one last night so donated my fiver. If you ask me everyone should donate to help fund this forum. It's not a lot of money and helps :). The time and mistakes its saved me is brill so far. I would have ended up getting a SE. Nothing wrong with the SE just not the car for me :)

Just waiting for the sticker to come soon.

First thing I need are OEM mats and then re-map.:D

Andy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts