2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked this up on Friday, my second Honda but first Civic. It is a 1.8 Type S GT in Nighthawk Black.

Initial impressions are very good. I'll get some miles in over the next few weeks and form a more detailed opinion, as well as get a few subtle styling mods sorted. The previous owner fitted the sports grill, which I would have done anyway if it didn't have one. It also came on the nice 18 inch Epsilon alloys which are finished in a titanium shade of grey.

I have in mind dying the rather grey and blotchy arches, skirts and valances, some clear rear indicators, a Type R clear centre light cluster and maybe a Type R spoiler. A grill badge is possible, although not so sure about the side decals.

I need a new drivers mat and would like to get a space saver spare wheel.

The drivers inside window switch trim needs sorting as it is scratched badly and the driver side door handle trim is loose. The power fold mirrors are suffering with the common SOD problem, so that will get sorted also.

I'll post up some more pics (here or in the modification projects forum) when I have completed some of the mods I have in mind.

·
Enjoying life
8,540 Posts
Very nice. The best colour too. :wink3:
I like those wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts