2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry the quality was not better, I only had my phone on me. As we drove past I had not even noticed it was missing rear doors. It was the GF who pointed it out - a bit embarassing :oops:.

Reversed back and took a quick photo. We were on a road between Oxford and Swindon so I guess it escaped from the factory. It looks quite similar to the 5 door but the bumpers, side skirts and exhausts are different. Overall, we though it looked great.

Charlie

Attachments

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Well spotted Charlie & GF. It does look nice.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Obviously too busy concentrating on driving hey Charlie !! Anyway, very nice.

Are the "side skirts" (if one can call them that) and the very definite front splitter type spoiler standard ? Those alloys look like ones I've seen on Peugeot 307's (albeit with slighter thicker spokes).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Newboy, I assume the stuff your referred to is standard as it seemed to match the wheel arch trims very well. I'd have asked the driver if but I think they were behind the hedge and did not want to be disturbed. :wink:

I'll have a close look at the photos someone took of the black one at the motor show and do a quick comparison.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Looks like I postedmy rumour thread just in time! :D

Good spot Mrs (not quite but you know what I mean :wink:) Charlie [smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Looks good.

Like the skirts and front splitter.

Maybe I'll have one in March

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Martin said:
Looks good.

Like the skirts and front splitter.

Maybe I'll have one in March
just to warn you in advance...

If you do get one in March, be prepared to drive it back from Cardiff with a EX front lower :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts