2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

My new Woodland Green 9G 2.2 ES

10K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Micke.A 
#1 · (Edited)
Got my new 9G on Monday and I am over the moon with it. Here is a few pic's

I have drove about 300 miles so far and I love it. It is so comfy.

The 2.2 engine is nice as well abit noisy on tickover but when moving it's hard to hear it and pulls strong. I also love the start and stop very handy:)

The inside feels quality the seats feel Sooooo nice, I also love the steering wheel nice and chucky feel to it, the dash is little toned down from the 8G but it works very well.

Hmmm The looks, It's no oil painting:sad: but I like it and that's all what counts.

I am going on hols on Monday so will be doing about 1000 miles in total so will see how it goes.

I am very happy with the car and the wife loves it as well;)

Here is a link to a few pic's of the 9G and my CTR together

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/gallery/78034-my-new-woodland-green-9g-my-ctr.html

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats buddy, thats the first i've seen in that colour and it looks really nice. Looks like you got it just in time for your holiday too, you'll breeze the next 1000 miles easily. :cool:

#8 ·
Sorry to reactivate an old post but I am shortly taking delivery of a woodland green 62 plate ES. What's it like for showing stone chips? Hopeful I won't get any-I haven't on the CRV.

#10 ·
That's good to know! :)

The CRV hasnt chipped but has a couple of swirls on the bonnet, otherwise is fine.

#14 ·
Presumably in Sweden they repair roads properly. Over here on A and B roads they lay 'loose chippings' for a couple of weeks before coming along, maybe, and sweeping up the residue.

They then put out 20mph signs that those with wrecks and company vehicles ignore.

#19 ·
Well I have to say the opposite of what the other Swedes are saying. I have driven just over 2000 km and I have many small stone chips. The roads here in Stockholm are not the best and surrounded with constructions sites.

Like others have mentioned I guess it depends on your driving style. I use my car to the fullest, meaning I drive fast, don't always keep my distance and sometimes drive on gravel roads.

I don't worry about it to much though. Sure the paint could be better but I'm happy with the car anyway. I've already had two doors completely repainted, parts of hood and back painted. If you use your car as a daily driver in a larger city you'll have to accept some minor dents and scratches...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.