2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

After exhausting research, i decided to go on with new Xtrons 10.1 Android 8( although i use iphone). i am glad to say its a dream, unit is snappy boots in 2 sec shutsdown in 2 sec. see my end result, happy to help if anybody looking to get one or have any questions regarding this.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All,

After exhausting research, i decided to go on with new Xtrons 10.1 Android 8( although i use iphone). i am glad to say its a dream, unit is snappy boots in 2 sec shutsdown in 2 sec. see my end result, happy to help if anybody looking to get one or have any questions regarding this.

Do you know where the Bluetooth module is bud?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kylejoel87, it is having builtin Bluetooth module, so no cables needed. also once i connect all leads my car builtin Bluetooth working and xtrons one as well. added advantage.

regards
SM

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
Hmm, I'm not decided on the look, But I am a fan of bigger screens :p

How does it look from the side, and how was the installation? Does it work with the stock antenna / reversing camera etc? It's nice to see a head unit with usable (4GB) RAM!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya had a bigger screen for 3 weeks and returned for smaller but same 4gb ram. bigger one blocking vents bit too much than expected. but boy its a smashing unit. turns on and off in less than 2 sec. built in amp is added bonus.i dont have reversing camera. but stock antenna works with it, obviously need extra cable.

Hmm, I'm not decided on the look, But I am a fan of bigger screens :p

How does it look from the side, and how was the installation? Does it work with the stock antenna / reversing camera etc? It's nice to see a head unit with usable (4GB) RAM!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts