2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have ordered my 1.8 EX GT Automatic in Orchid White from Marshall Honda, Hull. This will be my 3rd new Civic in the last 9 years so I must like them. Only downside is that the lead time is quoted at 15 to 20 weeks which may come down if enough people order a similar model in the meantime.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Have ordered my 1.8 EX GT Automatic in Orchid White from Marshall Honda, Hull. This will be my 3rd new Civic in the last 9 years so I must like them. Only downside is that the lead time is quoted at 15 to 20 weeks which may come down if enough people order a similar model in the meantime.
I was going to get this colour, (same model) but in the end decided on the polished metal metallic. Lead time mid April from ordering 14th Feb. This will also be my 3rd Civic but must say, was not that keen on the 7th Gen...

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
nice one mate seen the 9g in white for the first time looks good from some angles looks are growing on me

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
i was a few cars behind a white one today......looked quite mean.....

should be getting mine (white also) in the next few days

i think once people star seeing a few on the roads they might start thinking they are not so bad after all

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
I was going to get this colour, (same model) but in the end decided on the polished metal metallic. Lead time mid April from ordering 14th Feb. This will also be my 3rd Civic but must say, was not that keen on the 7th Gen...
Just had an email from the dealer, picking up the new car this Friday... As I'm also off on Monday, will give an opportunity to catch up with a few things, hopefully with decent weather... :D

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Just had an email from the dealer, picking up the new car this Friday... As I'm also off on Monday, will give an opportunity to catch up with a few things, hopefully with decent weather... :D
Remember to put some pictures up on here.................. :)

Totally loving mine

·
AWESOME-O 4000
187 Posts
Glad to see another person from Hull on civinfo!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad to see a few people our buying them ordered a 1.8 ex gt auto in black at the end of Feb told by dealer it will be ready mid July. Its a long wait.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got my new Civic two weeks ago,its the 1.4 in orchid white. I love it.I live on the Isle of Wight and have only seen one other so far.I had Type S before but this is much better to drive,more comfortable and a better engine.Running in Eco mode averaging 47 mpg.
:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Dealer has confirmed July delivery for my new car (Orchid White EXGT 1.8 Auto). Seems along way off yet.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Just ordered my new 9G Milano 2.2 ES and they said I only have to wait for 2 weeks so very happy:)

If I wanted white I was looking at mid August. Green or blue I could have now but I love my red cars.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
2.2 EX GT in black (naturally), ordered at the beginning of May, due at the end of June.

This will be my third over 12 years and I am hoping this will be just as reliable.
First time I have ever owned a diesel but early retirement, and a number of trips to France has dictated a more economical car.
Current outgoing car has, without any doubt, been the best value for money car I have ever owned, and the only one I have really driven, just for the sake of it!
EX GT has a lot to live up to.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts