2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id post some pictures up as i spent most of this afternoon cleaning and polishing :D
sorry they are not that good ,taken with my iphone ,i must stop being lazy and get the proper camera out.

the car is pretty much stock at the mo ,but as i cant leave any thing standard for more than five minutes that will change pretty soon i reckon ;)

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Looks familiar that ;)

Nice clean looking motor mate. I've got those yellow fog lamp protectors too, I've had them on for a couple of months now and I'm 50/50 as to whether I keep them on or not :(

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks familiar that ;)

Nice clean looking motor mate. I've got those yellow fog lamp protectors too, I've had them on for a couple of months now and I'm 50/50 as to whether I keep them on or not :(
they wiil stay for for now ,thinking about smoked laminx on the front fogs and headlamps for the murdered out look :D

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Clean car buddy! May I ask what products you used?
Started with 3m finesseit on the mop, washed down With zymol , then polished with autoglym super resin polish , followed with a coat of autoglym Extra gloss protection, then finally some meguairs carnuaba wax

Reactions: mkht78

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the latest and most important mod ;)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Now you're talking...! No CTR should be seen without one!

Smart car by the way mate, then again I would say that being the proud owner of a pretty much identical beastie..!

Cheers

Nick

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hopefully i got it on straight ..lol
yeh yours is pretty much the same ,ive got HFT and sat nav as well
as the honda ipod kit .
gonna get myself a skunk2 gear knob when i get paid ,ive also just ordered a set of eibach -30mm springs and some mtec grooved and dimpled discs.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
hopefully i got it on straight ..lol
yeh yours is pretty much the same ,ive got HFT and sat nav as well
as the honda ipod kit .
gonna get myself a skunk2 gear knob when i get paid ,ive also just ordered a set of eibach -30mm springs and some mtec grooved and dimpled discs.
Sweet, yep Skunk2 is great - looks the part but also makes a genuine difference when shifting. Got mine online off Funkypower (as have a few other members) if that helps, was a decent price and also quick delivery. Occassionally used ones come up on the forum too, but they get snapped up almost straight away..!

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
eibachs and new brakes fitted

i had a busy afternoon today
the postman delivered my -30mm Eibachs from APB yesterday ,so i thought id better get busy.
my new brakes also turned up earlier in the week ,so whilst i had it all apart i stuck those on as well.

good job i did as they were pretty shafted

no wonder it made a droning when braking from hi speed :facepalm:

shiny new bits

I cant really tell if it looks any lower at the moment ,it definitely drives a whole lot better ,less crashy over bumps.
im sure it needs to settle a bit yet

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
some more updates ..
calipers have been painted and the wheels diamond cut .

i have also treated myself to a skunk2 gearknob..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts