2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought some people might wanted to see a civic with steelies and no fogs.
This was after cleaning it and polishing it with Maguires shampoo and wax! And rinsing via buckets of water, not a hosepipe in sight!

PS. Can people tell me if there's a real need to obscure the number plate, I've done it, but wasn't really THAT sure of the reason.

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
beautiful - i always tought though they should lower the price of the 1.4 as with alloys its the same as a 1.8??

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
nice job! :D

re the plate - well maybe :)

ultimately, it's down to a couple of points:

1) do you post in here during work time, and risk the boss being able to prove it by finding a photo which absolutely 100% MUST be your car :wink:
2) in theory, an unscrupulous scrote could come in here, pic a random picture and use it to 'ring' their Civic - thus landing you with parking fines etc.

Although, for option 2, they only have to look out for a Civ on the road, so that's pretty unlikely :)

·
King of the rodeo
4,830 Posts
TT is spot on with point 2 there, that's the real danger. There are thousands of ringer vehicles on the road, always looking to steal plates or copy VRM's, less opportunity you give them the better,

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I really like A.Silver. Think that's my next colour choice.

Yours looks really nice. [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Looks very nice, although silver is by preferred colour, I'm disappointed that it doesn't polish up too well. Have waxed mine with Meguires and am leaving it with a friend on Wednesday whos going to Supaguard it for me. It'll be interesting to see if it makes a difference.

·
Registered
975 Posts
my thought to, at least give some decent steal wheels with it, who though of that design lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts