2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the site the other day so thought i'd share a few pics of my Type S that I got 3 weeks ago.

Haven't got round to many mods yet, just footwell lights, gearstick gaitor and de-badged her. EBC greenstuffs on order too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
I like that colour more than my deep bronze!
I've just fit red footwell led strips and a couple of white in my boot to to brighten that up!:cool:

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would look even better colour coded, but that is just my opinion.
Yeah ive been thinking of that but i think the gun metel trims and wheels just brake up the orange enough. think it may be a bit too much all orange. I know it's a different shade but don't want it ending up like one of those orange Focus ST's. But like you say it's all down to opinion.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey LeeCS, just looked at your gallery. Nice motor, love new the wheels. Where did you get the smoked repeater lenses for the mirrors?? and also how did you go about doing the grey fuel cap and door handle?? They are the only silver bits on mine and wouldn't mind changing them.

·
Go with the Flo...
1,139 Posts
Hey LeeCS, just looked at your gallery. Nice motor, love new the wheels. Where did you get the smoked repeater lenses for the mirrors?? and also how did you go about doing the grey fuel cap and door handle?? They are the only silver bits on mine and wouldn't mind changing them.
I tinted the mirror repeaters with e-tech lamp tinting spray. You need to unclip the body coloured mirror covers to get the lenses off.

And I took the fuel cap cover and door handles off the car and painted them a Seat colour..

the fuel cap is clipped on. it can be carefully removed. and it will still shut without the silver cover on. (its black underneath)
I figured out how to get the handles off once i had the door card off.

oh, heres a colour coded Type-S if you wanted insperation! :D

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Looking very good indeed :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
love it, colour coding is smart but i reckon it would look the part as it is now but slammed, a bit of a change from the route everyone goes down

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Crackin car mate. Luv that colour

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
280 Posts
Lovely, especially with the grand prix kit. Must agree that the grey breaks up the orange and suits the car much better than colour coding.

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Nice mate looking good colour coding ftw:)and painting the gp kit in black
+1

Motors crackin looking mate.

Colour code and GP pack painted black and new grille.

Seen an orange CTS colour coded the other day, looked mint. Not as in your face as the ST.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts