2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally I got it ! :lol:

I went to pick it up to the stand on Monday. Just writing now because I am still recovering from the initial shock [smilie=boggl3y3dum:

Oh boy what a fantastic car [smilie=superkewl.g: ! When I get home from work I fell an urge to go out again an drive a few more kms...It's like an addict thing :wink:

Done already 200km, between home/work and also some extra ride to show the civic-sensation-like to my wife.

So far so good, nothing to report. Fuel cap ok, no scratches, no noises rear/front shocks, painting ok, radio ok, cd/mp3 too. Just the gear stick that wasn't properly screwed, I fixed it by doing two more turns and now it's ok.

Will post some pictures when I have the time to...

Greetings to all...

PS: It's worth the waiting ( 4 months to me ) and then get your hands in such a super masterpiece of driving...

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Thats great news, I am glad its not just me looking for excuses to go out in the car. I've had mine 4 months and still do it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just today, showed it to two work colleagues.

And suddenly another typical civic-effect:

- " oh...there is a door here!!!"

I grinned :D

The other one opens the door and tells me :

- " it seems no to have enough room in the back..."

I say to him:

- " just get inside..."

He gets inside trough the rear door (on the driver side, the drivers seat is pushed back, because i'm 1,85m tall) and he immediatly changes his mind:

- " oh, I was wrong, the space left for the legs is perfectly fine"

And he has just about 1,90 m tall ...

8)

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
alex, glad your enjoying the car. Like richie says, the feeling doesn't go. Its exciting to go out in, and be seen in. :wink:

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Nice one Alex, have fun. I'm at the other end of the country so if you fancy a longer "run out" one night we could do a Teesside meetup ;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thats great, and its good that you are enjoying the car that much.

Your friends will be asking you to drive everywhere now, and you will probably enjoy it!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice to hear that other Civicdrivers have the same experiences like me !
My wife thinks I have Civvirus !
There are only three items important in my life : driving my Civic, surfing on this site and off course my wife !

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
honda4ever said:
Nice to hear that other Civicdrivers have the same experiences like me !
My wife thinks I have Civvirus !
There are only three items important in my life : driving my Civic, surfing on this site and off course my wife !

In that order?? :wink:

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
No, it should be -- surfing this site --- driving your Civic --- then the wife. !!!

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
elfa7 said:
No, it should be -- surfing this site --- driving your Civic --- then the wife. !!!
I am not sure about driving the wife straight after the Civic!

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
You nearly lured me into saying something I might regret :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts