2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can still use the adjusters however need to make sure they are installed correctly first just incase, full beam is difficult as you have to bore out the light and jb weld or bond it into place

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks awesome! So, you used a retrofit kit?
Kinda yeah, I bought 4 bi xenon h1 projectors and 4 sets of halo rings and cut out the original light housings to fit the projectors in then jb welded them into place. Its alot of work getting them to line up and that but I'm happy with the results.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow! :love:
I've spent countless days and nights looking online for a pair of headlights like these to buy but can't find anything!
They are absolutely gorgeous mate!, will they pass MOT?

I bet they look incredible at night! Am I right? 😁
Would you happen to have any idea how I could also get my hands on something like this? I know I don't stand a chance trying to make them like you did and I'd fail miserably but I'd pay good money for lights like these, just can't find anyone or any website selling them which is super wierd considering the aftermarket support we have for these cars!

But again, GORGEOUS! 🤩😍 And nice work!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! :love:
I've spent countless days and nights looking online for a pair of headlights like these to buy but can't find anything!
They are absolutely gorgeous mate!, will they pass MOT?

I bet they look incredible at night! Am I right? 😁
Would you happen to have any idea how I could also get my hands on something like this? I know I don't stand a chance trying to make them like you did and I'd fail miserably but I'd pay good money for lights like these, just can't find anyone or any website selling them which is super wierd considering the aftermarket support we have for these cars!

But again, GORGEOUS! 🤩😍 And nice work!
Tbh pal they look amazing in the day time also, the angel eyes are really bright :) I put some new indicators ext into them also and omg they are so nice I will have to make a video. Tbh pal i never done anything like this before but i bought all the stuff and it was rather straight forward aslong as you know roughly what your doing. I was going to make a full tutorial but as it was my first pair i thought i would mess it up but didnt :) yeah they are MOT legal as i took them to a MOT centre to get them aligned and they are fine

·
Registered
120 Posts
Tbh pal they look amazing in the day time also, the angel eyes are really bright :) I put some new indicators ext into them also and omg they are so nice I will have to make a video. Tbh pal i never done anything like this before but i bought all the stuff and it was rather straight forward aslong as you know roughly what your doing. I was going to make a full tutorial but as it was my first pair i thought i would mess it up but didnt :) yeah they are MOT legal as i took them to a MOT centre to get them aligned and they are fine
I think you'd be doing everyone a huge disservice if you didn't post a video mate!😄
I think you've completely transformed the look of your car, they really stand out 👌 this has now been bumped up in my to do list. A job really well done pal.
Did you use a tutorial online?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think you'd be doing everyone a huge disservice if you didn't post a video mate!😄
I think you've completely transformed the look of your car, they really stand out 👌 this has now been bumped up in my to do list. A job really well done pal.
Did you use a tutorial online?
Once its abit darker outside I will post a video on how they look with the indicators ext for everyone. It was something I wanted to do for a long time and after looking around online there ain't many full tutorials on what you should do. The dipped beam isn't that much work however the full beam is ALOT of work but totally worth doing all 4 as 2 looks abit odd on the civics. For the full beam housing you have to cut it all out and basically build your own housing for it. If I do another set for any reason I will post a full tutorial to help people out :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
🥰😱 Jeez, those look even better than what I was expecting! Never seen indicators like that!
Super jealous mate, absolutely gorgeous 😎
They look super clean

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
🥰😱 Jeez, those look even better than what I was expecting! Never seen indicators like that!
Super jealous mate, absolutely gorgeous 😎
They look super clean
Cheers fella, I wanted to do something different that no one on here has done yet and I think those indicators really set off the effect :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts