2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been busy today carbon wrapping bits of my wifes scooter :D and then cleaning my :typer: :)

had a little go with the rotary but only a couple of panels as the sun was beating directly onto the car

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The scooter was blue and silver when we bought it and tbh the panels were scuffed and cracked really badly so i set about stripping it down and buying new panels red and black to match the car :laugh: i also have a sports exhaust here to fit for her , seems the modding bug is worse than i thought haha

·
AWESOME-O 4000
187 Posts
I'll wager the scooter wins :p Stick some lights on it, like a bike from TRON. A marine I know did it do his bike.. was awesome.

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was autoglym shampoo then megs ultimate compound polish :) still needs waxed yet

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Pimp my scooter big man, lol

Did you earn some brownie points or did the missus ask you what the f**k you doing?

Cars looking clean, how did you get on with the rotary?

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pimp my scooter big man, lol

Did you earn some brownie points or did the missus ask you what the f**k you doing?

Cars looking clean, how did you get on with the rotary?
mega brownie points ;)

The rotary was ok , was bricking it to start with but soon got the hang of it ! think i ised a bit much polish tho because it spat it everywhere haha

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers Wayne :) slowly getting this cleaning thing down

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers kev :)

Ive had her out for a couple of lessons , thinking i maybe use it for work this week ;)

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Good job mate. Like I said in the txt watch with the ultimate compound and the rotary. It might be ok but I would worry that you might cut through too much paint and maybe after quite a few uses you might cut right through it. Don't want you damaging the paint mate.

Scooter looks cool. She has to come to the next meet in it lol

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Car looks great bud.
Bring the scooter to the next meet and we can have a race lol

Reactions: rowbo
1 - 20 of 21 Posts