2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been through my fair share of cars, from my EP3 to 350zs, and S2000 and an EVO. I bought my FN2 last year to help save for my first house. I've heard alot of bad things about he FN2, but I absolutely love it, Its a great little example and I got it for a steal. Anyhow, I put a few little mods on including wind deflectors, side stickers, tinted fog protectors and gel badges. However I couldn't resist a set of BBS reps when they came up for sale on the forum a little while ago. I don't actually know of any other red FN2 with these fitted.

18s 8j wide and I believe ET35. The offset is spot on, I would like the eibach springs next but I dont know if the 30mm ones are a little brave. I reckon I could get away with it even with the low offset. Opinions please.

Pics:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Looks quality mate.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Wheels look nice, personally I would have em powdercoated white :)

Could'nt help notice your cars ride height looks very high for a Type-R.

Lowering a must IMO.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Noice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
There's no problem having low offset as long as you combine it with the right wheel width and camber setting.

Look great, i'd maybe go with 15mm springs instead full fat 30mm, will catch at 30mm.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks for all the replies and comments fellas. I'm confident with the height it is now, that the 30mm ABP springs will be perfect. Its not the trend to have german car wheels on a Honda but I absolutely love these.

As much as white is tempting, I'm definitely going to be getting these done in anthracite. As it stands there is no rubbing at all.

·
Don't Call Me Shirley
239 Posts
Thanks for all the replies and comments fellas. I'm confident with the height it is now, that the 30mm ABP springs will be perfect. Its not the trend to have german car wheels on a Honda but I absolutely love these.

As much as white is tempting, I'm definitely going to be getting these done in anthracite. As it stands there is no rubbing at all.
Fellas? And girl! Good job I'm not offended easily! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts