2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I brought my baby less than a week ago, '57 2.2 Type S GT in Royal Blue Pearl...

So to begin with, I got the headlights, fog lights, rear lights and cluster panel SPI Visioned by Midlands Car Care, the wing mirror indicators will be done aswell at some point... Excuse the filthy car!

As you can tell the grill looks horrible, so I ordered the Sports grille from Cox's, and I fitted that yesterday.

Then I got the back windows tinted

I actually really like the alloys, but they need to be refurbed, but I'm debating what colour? Would be good to hear your opinions!

Clutch is slipping so will need a new clutch, then I'm gonna get him remapped.

Heko wind deflectors are in the post, and I'm just about to order a civinfo sticker :D

Hopefully all the pictures have uploaded okay! A bit new to this forum stuff :???:

Thanks guys [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Hello and :welcome4: to the madhouse that is :civinfo: :thumbsup:

Cars looking better already well done my dear, look forward to more pics soon ;)

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Looking good Emma, you've been busy with it to say you've only had it a week or so. Personally I think gloss black wheels look epic on pretty much any colour car, but at the end of the day it's your decision. White might also look good if you like to be different

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys :)

Quick update...

Had a new clutch and dual mass fly wheel fitting (which wasn't cheap) :(

He's also been remapped!

Added Heko deflectors, don't look at how filthy he is in these pics, needs a good wash lol...

Then out with the old

And in the with the new!

And added this cheeky sticker too ;)

Brought some new floor mats too which wasn't that exciting lol

Probably a spoiler to come next, and might debadge the 'Civic' but we'll see :)

·
Coffee isnt my cup of tea
1,264 Posts
Love the colour and those alloys look great too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts