2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah bud, I don't Mod cars nowadays, lost Interest. Would rather spend money on track days, Or just buy a faster car.
It will be a daily runner at the Moment anyway. It has only done 8k, so engine still tight at this point, will expect It to get a little faster as the Miles build up!;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A 6'4 I dont fit in these :( not even close!

How do you think it compares to a DC5?
Totally Different experience altogether, comparing with any FWD car really. Much more thought, and throttle control needed with a RWD car. Basically they are just a lot less forgiving, than a FWD with an LSD.
Point to Point, probably not a great deal in It, as the DC5 does handle exceptionally well, and is a fantastic drive too.
I'd say out of all the Honda's I have owned, which has been most of them, That I like the DC5 most of all.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Very nice Paul, really fancy a run in this sometime ;)

Better together vote 'No' on Scottish Independence

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice Paul, really fancy a run in this sometime ;)

Better together vote 'No' on Scottish Independence
You better be quick Dunc.lol Gona move onto a Boxster S next. Then potentially a 370Z. Trying to get as many motors under my belt while I can.lol Then I'll go back to what excites me most. So far nothing coming close to the Elise.
S2K is some machine mate. I am back May 9th, your welcome to a run in it from then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts