2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So…. today was the big day, looking forward to picking my proper replacement car up finally.

Got to the dealership, there she was looking lovely and ready to take home. Had a quick look around it - minor scuff on the rear spoiler (should polish out I guess) and……….. yep…….you guessed it…… something was wrong!

The speakers I had fitted had been put in the wrong way round, with the bass fitted to the front, and the coaxials fitted to the rear (and obviously the settings such that the bass signal was being pushed to the mid range in the back and the mid range to the subs in the front. ARRRGH! Takes a few hours to fix, and there wasn’t enough time left to get it sorted out.

So. Annoyed. You. Have. No. Idea.

So I have another loaner until this can be fixed tomorrow. (No fuel in the other replacement, so I took a loan car!)

Currently driving in my fifth civic, a bright red 1.8 SE with 17″ wheels.

Getting the 17″ added to my car too though, for the trouble.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Can we all come to the dealer to see the final part in this chapter?!

So, we're going to have to wait until tomorrow for the photos. Think positive - you're getting a load of useful extras (esp the wheels) and ultimately it's a good car.

If the amp is under the dash then they'll have had it apart, be sure to check they've got all the clips back - look in the footwell... Mine was a mess.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a good old check of the footwell, and it looked pretty much spot on. I'll do another good check tomorrow as well, make sure it all looks right.

The loaner I have at the moment has the knocking rear shocks, I'll tell them about that I think.

How come yours had been apart?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts