2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in Oct' 2011 I purchased this little number from Evans Halshaw as a 21st birthday present to myself :D . On 43k she already had a magnex cat back fitted and an aem short ram intake. The rest was standard.

First I refurbed my grab handles ...

Then came my private reg and HEKO wind deflectors. Still at standard ride height here ...

Next came the abp eibach springs ...

After fitting these i decided to paint the calipers red, which we're previously gold ...

Very soon after painting the calipers I took her for a trip to have the rear tints fitted and this is how she looked ...

Then we took a trip to santa pod =)

When returnng from santa pod, i ordered some new discs and pads ...

And she was de-ginger-cated ...

Now i've finally removed the deflectors as the drivers side one wasn't a great fit. I'm currently saving for JDM ones yo!

So here's how she pretty much sits now ...

Wishlist:
Geo set up (a must ... next!)
A refurb of the oem wheels in anthracite
Rota Slipstreams ... eventually
Mugen Spoiler
Mugen Grille
Double Din Headunit
JDM wind deflectors
Front Fogs

Phew! Thanks for reading guys.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Staying stock for now, as she's my daily drive but have plans to maybe track her, then i'll go power mods. But i dont really have a clue where to start with all that yet. My mates just supercharged his, its getting mapped today then he can run it, will be interesting to have a look at the work. Although i have no balls for it =( haha

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Very nice indeed clean too, looking forward to seeing your Mugen additions and other mods once added. ;-)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thans Robbo. She is very tidy, just hard work keeping it that way but i do try haha!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thought I wasn't allowed to put pics of your car up Andy without blocking the reg out lol and I couldn't be arsed haha so thanks for those pics :)

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Stunning mate, a well cared for example

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
its always crazy when you see ep3's and fn2's side by side so different but both so good, nice motor Li'

1 - 20 of 24 Posts