2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pictures of her first clean after having the 30mm springs and FRS done.
So happy with the way the car feels, a huge improvement :D!

Anyway...here they are...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
love the colour well nice

Reactions: l_harris121

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Looks great. Love the rear mud flaps.

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
very nice :) have to agree about the mud laps, they look great!!

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
looking great and very clean :) The FRSU makes a massive difference don't it :) I've got a set of those mud flaps that I still haven't had chance to fit yet as waiting for car go in have gp kit fitted first.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Very Very Nice

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looking great and very clean :) The FRSU makes a massive difference don't it :) I've got a set of those mud flaps that I still haven't had chance to fit yet as waiting for car go in have gp kit fitted first.
Thank you, yeah its so much more stable and feels like the wheels are now glued to the road; cornering is a huge improvement at speed.
Get them on and pics! I really like them and the wash today proved they are doing a great job too as they were covered in mud! Fair enough, I wanted to get the gp kit but still not decided on just the front or both so will wait.

nice bud, hard ride? like the flaps:smile:
Ha ha thanks; inuendos? Don't know where to look lol. Ride is so much better now :p

what did you clean it with:???: how much were the flappers?
Well, to be fair she was very easily to clean after Tom gave her a full machine polish and wax for me a few weeks back...yesterday I used Zymol Natural Wash and Meguiars NXT Wax 2.0. The flaps were £40 + delivery http://www.civinfo.com/forum/general-discussion/60274-rally-style-mud-flaps-new-shape-civic.html

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Car is going in 6th feb for paintwork and gp kit so once that's done will get them fitted and get some pics :) have noticed when cleaning car it's covered in tar which on white stands out :( so I'm hoping the mud flaps with reduce that alot :)

I'd def get both look great on the silver, just look at bobby's car :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts