1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Very nice shots !

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Did your neighbour say 'I'd like one of those myself", and then went out and got one as well?

Like the sticker.

Love dem wheels.

Must have a word with Lady H. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering later that she really looks like a haddock!"

Charles H.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Fantastic photos, though to be honest I'm not keen on the gear knob.
I did like this style on the old Civic, but it looks a bit awkward on the new one. It would probably look much better if it was fitted in conjunction with a leather gaiter (black with silver stitching I think).

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
nice pics

·
Registered
25 Posts
I like the gear nob i think it suits the circular style of the dash layout, round red start button, big round aircon, big round stereo control and big round gear nob!!!! looks good keep it on!!

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Gaiter

I did like this style on the old Civic, but it looks a bit awkward on the new one. It would probably look much better if it was fitted in conjunction with a leather gaiter (black with silver stitching I think).
I have one in black with red stitching fitted with Type r style gear knob,looks good.:cool:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have one in black with red stitching fitted with Type r style gear knob,looks good.:cool:
If you don't mind me asking, how do you keep your gater tight up under the gear knob? and how is it attached under the silver trim section on the console?

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Gaiter

Hi WavyD,picture as requested,hope this helps.

Attachments

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
alastair b -Where did you get the gaiter from and how much did it cost?

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Gaiter

alastair b -Where did you get the gaiter from and how much did it cost?
Hi WoolyCiv,bought it on ebay,about £16.00 plus p&p.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi WavyD,picture as requested,hope this helps.
Thanks for that. It looks fantastic. I will be doing this modification. Just got to decide which gear knob. Yours looks really good, but I have also seen them in plain titanium and heat burnished titanium. both look really good also.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Milie's got i-Shift.

Didn't really need that gear lever in the first place!

"The trouble with some women is that they get excited over nothing, then they marry him!"

Charles H.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts