2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i hope to be collecting this car on Friday and i cant wait :eek:

can anybody id the wheels please,i think they are team dynamics pro race 1.2.

More pics to come as soon as i receive the car.

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Very nice enjoy....[smilie=thatworks.g:

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all, Yea i can wait Friday cant come soon enough.As for the engine its a 2.2 i-cdti.
Were those wheels an optional extra with Honda or aftermarket?I don't mind either way to be honest.More pics will follow when i collect the car.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Really nice car and good finding it in that colour with the 2.2 as well.

I know the owner at a1 sports ( andy ) - he sold me a clio 182 about 5 years ago - they do get some good clean cars in there and it'll all be nice and clean when you pick it up.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really nice car and good finding it in that colour with the 2.2 as well.

I know the owner at a1 sports ( andy ) - he sold me a clio 182 about 5 years ago - they do get some good clean cars in there and it'll all be nice and clean when you pick it up.
Ok how were they to deal with? All there cars looked very clean to be honest.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Lovely looking car! And the 2.2 engine to boot! Nice choice, buddy!

Those are aftermarket wheels. All Honda alloys are made by Enkei (i believe) and only the Type R and Mugen Wheels look any good, imo!

Are you planning to mod it at all? The 2.2 is pretty cheap to get past 200bhp, if you're willing to dip your toes into the boiling waters of performance clutches!

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Everything was simple enough, I went with their finance with Blackhorse ( lloyds ) at the time which took about 20 mins to sort out then it was home time.

They have been sorting their stock the last couple of years only getting decent model cars in with good specs - I did see the one you are getting and was VERY tempted just for the colour and the fact it's the diesel too but then I've done too much to mine now to change it. The last time I saw one in that blue was in Brean and it looked amazing on a sunny day.

You are going to love it!

Ok how were they to deal with? All there cars looked very clean to be honest.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Sweet looking car mate, and love the colour! Only seen a couple that colour before so good choice! I was tempted to go back to a TypeS (I had a 2011 1.8 CTSgt) and fancied the diesel, but found a new love for my CTSgt so she's staying now lol.

If I do ever change, I reckon it might be the diesel I go for. Easy to get 200bhp? I'd be interested in that for sure!

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm having a right mare at the mo farqui trying to upload these photos haha.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts